Tactical Action Console (TACON)
Tactical Action Consoles are ergonomic multi-function Human Interaction Equipment designed for the command team to interact command functions with the distributed architecture of Ship Combat Management Systems. They also provide environmental protection for the COTS equipment housed within, per the relevant military standards.
Likewise YALTES OPCON, TACON also provides;
- * multiple data entry, display and control devices,
- * redundant data network and versatile video network interfaces,
- * extensive console monitoring and control functions,
- * powerful computing facilities for CMS applications,
- * ease of access, maintenance and repair,
- * stable and rugged mechanical structure.
TACON design philosophy focuses on providing flexibility in equipment choice and special arrangement for command crew ease of use as well as implementation of desired changes in functionality without sacrificing ergonomic considerations or adherence to military standards.
YALTES can tailor the basic form TACON to provide either a left or right TACON or a full set of unified console comprising two symmetric TACON's with an Inter Console Units (ICU) between.
Relevant MIL -SPECS:
- * MIL - STD - 810F (Environmental conditions)
- - Temprature
- - Humidity
- - Shock
- * MIL - STD - 1472 (ergonomic)
- * MIL - STD - 461E (EMI/EMC)
- * MIL - STD - 167 - 1 (Vibration)
- * MIL - STD - 1474D (Noise)
- * MIL - STD - 108E (Rain, drip proof)